I) Apply Online* (Online application period will be announced every semester)
*If the online application is successful, the Club will send an SMS to confirm application with the parent. The system will automatically compute the applicable amount of the special offer to ensure the correct payment.
*If the student desires to use the remaining amount from the previous term, special offer from the previous term, or any gift certificate, please do not use the online application system.
II) Submit Paper Application Form
Submit payment by cheque or bank deposit receipt:
- Make the cheque payable to: Win Tin Swimming Centre Ltd.(Except the swimming course for Telford) (We do not accept promissory notes and postal money orders.)
- If Student to enroll the swimming course for Telford, please make the cheque payable to : Win Tin Swimming Consultants Ltd. (We do not accept promissory notes and postal money orders.)
- Please deposit money to the Club's bank account: Hang Seng Bank account no. 210-228227-001 (Except the swimming course for Telford)
- If Student to enroll the swimming course for Telford, please deposit money to the Club's bank account: Hang Seng Bank account no. 247-075583-001
- Be sure to wirte on back of cheque or bank deposit receipt: Name of applicant, contact telephone no., swimming course code and time, name of attending school and form and class
Other Information on Application
- When using the online application, applicants can find out the application result instantly. Paper applications are proceed on a "first come, first serve" basis (Except Beginners Prep Course and Nursery Course) and applicants will have to wait for the Club's staff to process the applications. We do not accept applications over the telephone or on-site application when the course starts. If applicants pay by bank deposit, they may submit application forms and bank deposit receipts by fax (2512 2486) or by email (email@example.com).
- Each applicant using the paper application form must submit one application form. Do not use one application form for two or more applicants.
- All applicants using paper application form must submit the application forms to the Club's office for processing by the enrolment deadline specified by the Club (application forms collected at the swimming pools will take one to two working days to be delivered to the office). The Club will process overdue applications only when there are vacancies in the swimming course.